Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Always Smile...

Well so much for writing on the end of every shift. As you can tell, life does get in the way. With everything I have going on, I don't know how professional bloggers do this for a living! Although I have to admit that I have thought about doing that but then I take a step back and realize that my ADD keeps me going in all different directions.



I read a quote once that said if you wanted to try and understand a women's mind, imagine having millions of tabs open in your internet. It was something like that, but it holds true. Even sitting here writing, I'm thinking about what I need to do and taking mental notes of a grocery list and when I want to go get the stuff.



So with that, I am going to get up and go do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment